Compliant Privacy Statement
WRRC SHOP respects the privacy of its customers and users of its websites. This privacy statement explains the data processing practices of WRRC SHOP.
Introduction and General Terms
In this policy ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means WRRC SHOP.
We operate a number of websites, are active on social media platforms and use Mail Chimp to administer our marketing emails. See below for a full list.
- https://www.instagram.com/ wrrc_shop
- https://www.instagram.com/ wrrc_events
This policy applies to our use of any personal information we collect from you via any of our online services. It also relates to Our use of any personal information which We obtain from you by phone, email, in letters and other correspondence or in person.
Our commitment to your privacy
Dancewear Central takes your privacy very seriously and We are committed to protecting your personal information. This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains how We collect and use the information you give us. Please read this policy carefully. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
We will collect, store and manage it in an unbiased and secure way. We will only use your data for purposes that We have informed you about. We will always be transparent about the personal data We collect and how We use it.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely and in accordance with all applicable Data Protection legislation.
What information will we collect from you?
The personal information that We collect from you may include, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
- demographic data such as your date of birth, gender, country;
- contact data such as email address; home postal address, postcode; phone number;
- payment data such as payment instruments (e.g. credit card numbers) and the associated security code or other financial details (where you make a payment to Us) if paying over the telephone. These details are never stored. For online orders all payment details are encrypted and securely transferred via third party payment agencies, including Paypal, Amazon Pay and other;
- information from queries and/or complaints registered with Us;
- information about the way you use Our Website, so that We can improve the effectiveness of Our business (see our Cookies Policy for more information);
- any other information which may be collected in the course of Our interactions with you.
How do we collect information about you?
We collect information about you:
- when you register for a web account with Us;
- request product or services;
- sign up to our email newsletter;
- participate in promotions;
- enter competitions;
- provide Us with your personal information from your usage of Our website and any other information you post on Our website, e-mail or otherwise send to Us;
- or otherwise provide Us with information in the course of Our interactions with you.
Persons under 18 should not disclose to us any personal information without first getting the permission of a parent or a guardian.
How do we use this information about you?
We use your personal information:
- to enable Us to supply you with the goods and services and information which you have requested;
- to analyze the information We collect so that We can administer, support and improve and develop Our business and services We offer;
- to predict what you might be interested in;
- to provide you with access to certain parts of Our website;
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of Our operations and business; and to contact you for your views on Our products and services.
- We may also email you about information or activities that We think you might be interested in. If you do not want us to send you updates like this, please contact us at WRRC SHOP office
ul. Fabryczna 13b, Zielona Góra 65-410, Poland or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the legal bases we use for processing your information?
The GDPR requires Us to rely on one or more lawful bases to use your personal information. We consider the bases listed below to be relevant:
- Where you have provided your consent for us to use your personal information in a certain way (for example, we will ask for your consent to send you marketing material by email).
- Where necessary so that we can comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, where we are obliged to share your personal information with regulatory bodies which govern our work and services).
- Where there is a legitimate interest in us doing so if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our or others’ legitimate interests (as long as that processing is fair, balanced and does not unduly impact your rights).
- “Legitimate Interests” means Our interests in conducting and managing our business as an online retailer of WRRC.SHOP. For example, we have an interest in making sure our marketing is relevant for you, so we may process your information to send you marketing that is tailored to your interests. It can also apply to processing that is in your interests as well. For example, we may process your information to protect you against fraud when transacting on our website, and to ensure our websites and systems are secure. When we process your personal information for Our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection legislation. Our legitimate interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). If you have any concerns about Our processing, you have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interests.
Will we ever share your information?
We may use selected agents to process your information on Our behalf, such as software providers to host Our website. Such third parties will be authorized to see and use your information but only to fulfil their contractual obligations to Us and will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose. We retain full responsibility for how your personal information may be used by such agents.
In exceptional circumstances We may share your information when We are legally required to do so.
How do we protect your personal information?
We place great importance on the security of your personal information and We always try to take appropriate precautions to protect it. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help Us protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example when we transmit highly confidential data (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption.
Despite all of Our precautions however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, whilst We strive to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of any information which you send to Us and you must understand that you do so at your own risk.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
An example of customer data retention periods:
Orders. When you place an order, we’ll keep the personal data you give us for seven years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
If you have any questions about Our data retention policy, please email: email@example.com.
Where do we store and process your information?
We generally store and process your information within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Where we need to transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area we only do so to countries which have been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection//or where We transfer personal information to countries that have not been determined to have an adequate level of protection we do so using a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections.
What are your rights?
You have specific rights connected to provision of your personal information to Us. These include your rights to request that We:
- confirm to you what personal information we may hold about you, if any, and for what purpose
- change the consent which you have provided to us in relation to your personal information
- correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information which we may hold about you
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- stop the processing of your personal information, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erase all your personal information promptly and confirm to you that this has been done (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this) stop the processing of your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. You also have the right to withdraw consent that you have provided to us to process your personal information, at any time object to profiling or to any decisions being taken by Us by automated means.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, if We do not address your request, or fail to provide you with a valid reason why we have been unable to do so, or you have a problem with an online purchase and cannot resolve it with us you have the right to contact the European Commission to make a complaint. They can be contacted via their website http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
How can you access your information and contact us?
You have the right to access any personal information that you have submitted to Us. We give you the following options for requesting this information from Our database:
- Access your account: Sign in at WRRC SHOP and use the “My account’ feature to see personal information provided when you registered with us and change privacy settings in your account.
- Send Us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions on what you would like Us to do.
- Write to Us at: WRRC SHOP ul. Fabryczna 13b, Zielona Góra 65-410, Poland. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions on what you require.
If you require Us to supply you with details of the personal information that We hold about you, then we will provide this information free of charge and we will provide this information to you within 30 days of your request unless the request is complex or is numerous requests. If this is the case we will inform you within 30 days of your request about the reason for the extension of time. If your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive we will either charge a reasonable fee or provide an explanation for our refusal to respond.
Changes to your details or this policy
If your personal details change, please help Us to keep your information up to date by notifying Us at the email address at the beginning of this policy.
We may revise or update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in Our activities or for other purposes. If We do so, We will post notice of the change on Our website. Please revisit this policy each time you consider giving personal information.